Social Activist, Small Business Owner, Psychologist
Dear Resident of Carriacou and Petite Martinique,
I am Tevin Andrews, your dedicated son of the soil of Carriacou and Petite Martinique. As a brother and caring father, I will approach all issues of concern from our people, with enthusiasm and humility. It is my intention to always prioritize the well-being and sustainable development of my constituents and of all Grenadians.
I am grateful to everyone for their encouragement and advice. Let us work together as we journey to rescue our country from those who are not acting in the best interest of all Grenadians.
MY VISION for the people of Carriacou and Petite Martinique, as an elected representative, is to walk with the mantra of putting people first. With you, I will provide the best representation possible.
UNDER MY LEADERSHIP in Carriacou and Petite Martinique I will endeavour to:
- Promote inclusiveness and fair distribution of resources amongst all Petite Martinquians and Carriacounians to ensure the unification of our people.
- Create solutions for issues associated with transportation by air and sea travel between Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique.
- Provide the technical training and other support necessary to enable the development of a viable livestock industry in Carriacou and Petite Martinique.
- Improve the quality and delivery of health care services at the Princess Royal Hospital and at health centers in Carriacou and Petite Martinique. Improvements in health care services should include specialist clinics, minor surgery facilities, laboratory and x-ray services, and a doctor’s and nurse’s lounge.
- Invest in the rehabilitation of traditional water sources to bring attention to challenges faced with water availability and to ensure adequate water supplies for farmers. Pond rehabilitation and construction of efficient water storage systems will be at the forefront of this investment.
- Revitalization of the agriculture, tourism, culture, fishing and sporting sectors in the constituency, to enhance employment opportunities.
- Introduce new crops suited for the arid conditions of Carriacou such as mauby, tamarind and onions
- Implement a Local Government system that can improve the democratic governance of Carriacou and Petite Martinique.
Most sincerely yours,
NDC Candidate for the Constituency of Carriacou and Petite Martinique