Business Manager, Social Activist, Musician
Victoria Main Road
Dear Resident of St. Mark,
I am Quinc Britton, a proud son, community leader and youth activist of St. Mark. As your candidate in the upcoming general election, I intend to serve the people of this constituency with vigour, integrity and diligence.
My experience as a business manager and social activist in this versatile parish showed me that the people of St. Mark, are ready to work together for transformation. I intend to champion this movement for change and I am grateful to everyone for their support.
MY VISION for St. Mark is to lead our people out of age-long, economic stagnation to sustainable development through meaningful dialogue and engagement.
UNDER MY LEADERSHIP in St. Mark I will endeavour to:
- Enhance eco-tourism sites so that our parish can become one of the leading tourist destinations outside of St. George’s.
- Emphasize community tourism through training and certification of our constituents.
- Expand and upgrade the Maran Propagation Center inclusive of training in modern farming techniques and greenhouse technology.
- Enhance the Victoria & Union Healthcare facilities to include a resident doctor, and a pharmacy within the parish.
- Establish a Skills Training Center for the people of St. Mark.
- Upgrade and complete a Sporting Facility in Union, St. Mark.
- Promote and support the traditional mass such as Vieux Corps. Train and promote residents in the creative arts such as musicians, entertainers, and artists.
- Construct a jetty and other marine essential facilities for those engaged in St. Mark’s fishing industry.
- Reconstruct the three (3) main bridges in the parish, namely; Bonair, Samaritan & Gross Point Bridges.
Most sincerely yours,
NDC Candidate for the Constituency of St. Mark