Educator, Social Worker, Community Organizer, Humanitarian
Dear Resident St. Andrew North West,
I am Gloria Thomas, a daughter of this constituency who is a proud educator, avid community organizer, passionate counsellor and active church member. For many years, I’ve been serving the people of our constituency as the Branch Secretary, where I worked to keep our constituency engaged. I commit to inspire others as I continue to represent you in the upcoming general election.
MY VISION for St. Andrew North West is to develop a constituency where there are equal opportunities, a high standard of living, inclusiveness, and adequate resources for all constituents.
UNDER MY LEADERSHIP in St. Andrew North West I will endeavour to:
- Provide the appropriate support for entrepreneurial development.
- Improve and diversify the existing sporting facilities to include basketball, netball, tennis, and gyms. This diversification will increase the number of sporting activities throughout the constituency.
- Provide training and avenues for the development of music and the performing arts.
- Ensure that farm roads are accessible to assist farmers in getting produce to the market.
- Work with farmers to secure affordable inputs, adequate labour, equipment, and access to reliable markets. Also, promote a zero-tolerance policy for praedial larceny.
- Ensure that constituents have suitable housing and security of the land that they occupy
- Improve the quality and delivery of health care services at the Princess Alice Hospital to include specialist clinics, minor surgery, laboratory and x-ray services, and a doctor’s and nurse’s lounge
Let’s work together to move Grenada forward!
Most sincerely yours,
Candidate for the Constituency of St. Andrew North West