Accountant, Entrepreneur, Educator
Dear Resident of St. George South East,
I am Philip Telesford, a diligent, community leader with a passion for assisting others.
Professionally, I am an accountant and entrepreneur having earned my qualifications through the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and later the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
I have held senior positions in many notable establishments in Grenada including the Grenada Public Service Cooperative Credit Union, the Grenada Development Bank, LaSource Hotel and Coyaba Beach Resort. I’ve also served as a Director on several boards in Grenada, including the Gravel Concrete and Emulsion Production Corporation, the Grenada Co-operative League Limited and the Grenada Public Service Co-operative Credit Union (now Ariza Credit Union).
Most recently, I founded and now manage Excellent Farms Limited, which I believe will positively impact the rural economy of Grenada.
MY VISION is to see St. George South East thrive to its fullest potential.
UNDER MY LEADERSHIP in St. George South East I will endeavour to:
- Upgrade the St. Paul’s Community Centre to a be a cultural academy, which will include training in carnival associated skills such as costume design, production and wire bending.
- Construct bus shelters in the Morne Jaloux, Marian and along the St. Paul’s Main Road.
- Upgrade and repair all community centres to facilitate technical and vocational training in computer repairs, food & nutrition, crafts, literacy/numeracy and culture.
- Renovate the Mt. Airy Playing Field by leveling the ground and installing lights
- Improve and upgrade other community sporting facilities by implementing activities to enhance the health and wellness of the communities in the constituency.
- Eradicate the use of pit latrines within the constituency.
- Reduce the high rates of poverty and unemployment in our community by:
- Providing training and support for business development in the creative and technology sectors.
Let’s work together to move Grenada forward!
Most sincerely yours,
NDC Candidate for Constituency of St. George’s South East